By Fredrik S. Heffermehl
In this groundbreaking and arguable critique of the choices of Nobel Peace Prize winners, an eminent Norwegian attorney and peace activist demands its go back to criminal and ethical compliance with the desire of Alfred Nobel who wanted to help disarmament to avoid war.
• offers a listing of all a hundred and twenty laureates followed through gradings of the committee's justification for every in their offerings, the implications proven in easy-to-understand tables
• every one bankruptcy concludes with a entire checklist of extra assets for additional examine
• images of Alfred Nobel and Bertha von Suttner, the 2 key participants at the back of the Nobel Peace Prize
• Bibliography issues to nearly a hundred books and articles at the heritage of the peace prize and correct assets on army safeguard as opposed to peace politics
• The incorporated appendix, "How to Earn the Nobel Peace Prize" offers the standards and skills required in Nobel's will, lists of these entitled to appoint, program tackle and cut-off date, and more